Social media calendar includes details of upcoming important days and what are the things we need to post or promote in social media with respect to the social media calendar.
You can schedule a post on social media channels like Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin etc.
Prepare Social Media calendar in advance and save a lot of time. This calendar helps you in Branding and Promoting a Product and Services.
Advantages of using a social media content calendar?
- Save your important time
- Easier way manage a post without conflict
- Easier to create text and graphics content
- You won’t miss important days post
- you can use the same calendar for even clients
You can use Social Media Calendar for increasing the presence in all social media channels. Every business needs Social media helps to grow around the world.
Social Media Marketing Tips
- Follow Social Media Calendar for Important Days
- Design Banners using Canva/Photoshop/Other Designing Tool
- Write Post Title Cache and Interesting
- Schedule Social Media Post using Hootsuite or other scheduling tools
- Write an article before one month of a special day
- Post Interesting and relevant topics related to your audience
- Do once in 15 Days Q/A Sessions(FB and YouTube)
- Conduct Webinars via Social Media Channels
- Create More Image and Video content to reach more audience
- Use #HashTags in Post
- Always use the logo in Image post for Branding
- Use short links while sharing in Social Media Channels
- Post Infographics
Benefits of using Social Media Calendar
- A social media calendar will save you time and allow you to track and test different strategies.
- Using of Social media content calendar is the ability to visualize your social content strategy over a period of time and stay organized across all social channels
- Planning out social media calendar months in advance and Scheduling posts ahead of time will save you from scouring trending topics and news stories every day looking for ideas.
- Scheduling a calendar also has the potential to support your entire content strategy by reinforcing goals and messaging, facilitating collaboration, and enabling more efficient effective publishing.
- It also Builds a greater consistency in terms of your Brand voice and style than posting in a reactive or unplanned way.
- You can make your own template or download it from any search engines like Google, Bing, many more… and you can add your content in them and schedule it so that it will post automatically even if you are busy in some other work.
- A solid Social Media Calendar allows plenty of time to fill the space with relevant content that is valuable to your audience rather than posting on the fly.
- Using a Social Media content calendar allows you to develop a unified voice and create a consistent flow of content that continues to build towards your ultimate marketing goals.
How to design social media post without Photoshop
One of the toughest jobs of running a social media marketing or maintaining in creating high-quality graphics.
When it comes to graphics a lot of people think that it could be done only by using one tool that is Photoshop, but it’s not true there are a lot of tools to make in those tools I suggest to go with CANVA one of the best tools to create a high-quality graphic. As Photoshop w
Let’s read more about CANVA:
- This tool will improve your ability to create great graphics and make your social media pages look a lot more professional
- It is a simple online tool to create social media graphics for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Blogs.
- Easy to use compared to Photoshop
- Photoshop’s are too expensive and complex for part-time use by the everyday marketer.
- There are hundreds of templets that you can start with and then make edits and tweaks to design uniquely your own.
- There are built-in sizes: Cover images, Blogs, Graphics posts for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, posters business cards and many more.
- The best and unique feature of CANVA is it stores your designs to download or edit later
Advantages of planning a social media calendar in advance:
Humans are not robots. By saying this I mean we as human beings tend to forget many things in day-day life and same thing happens in social media marketing as well. ‘what you think today, may not be implemented tomorrow’and as social media experts we can’t take this risk.
As social media experts we need to do so many things like writing the content , keeping the customer updated about the future posts, new fashion trends, blogs , videos etc. that’s where social media calendar comes into picture. It helps us to organize and plan our task in the right manner.
With social media calendar we don’t have to break our head daily about what to post and when to post. Just schedule it and it does its job.
life becomes so easy when you plan everything in advance.
Some of the major benefits include:
1. Helps you in keeping organized:
When there are so many things running in your mind about multiple tasks you might just scribble it on paper and end up losing that paper thus affecting all your hard work. With social media calendar it helps you to keep all in the task in an organized way and so that you don’t have to stress about what to do next .
2. Helps in maintaining consistency :
There might be days when you are running out of thoughts and you don’t know what to post and to meet the deadline you end up posting something irrelevant which the audience might not like.It is necessary to post the content which is relevant, educational and entertaining. It is important to maintain our popularity among the customers because we can’t afford to lose even one customer because of one bad day, so it is always good to plan the content and schedule it in advance so that when it’s a bad day it works as savior.
3.Helps from posting repetitive content:
The audience today is very clear about what they want and they need to be entertained with different contents like blogs, pictures, videos, behind the scenes, etc. Everyone is bored when you are posting the same thing. Unintentionally because of the tight schedule you might end up posting a content which is already posted 2-3 days back. With social media calendar you can be aware of one month schedule in advance so that you know what was posted before and what will be posted in the coming days.
4.Keeps all the teams on the same page:
When you have planned one month in advance it is also easy for other teams to plan their strategies accordingly. For example if you can share your calendar with the sales team they can tell some tips on how to address with the audience and also the data analytics team can track and tell which of the strategies have worked best in the past.
Conclusion: As we know “prevention is better than cure” planning the task with social media calendar helps in various ways and prevents messing up things . So it is good to maintain one.
social media calendar examples
Template Developed with the help of 2023 calendar and it includes all special days, events as per indian calendar
social media calendar template free download
social media calendar template google sheets
- This template you can use as a google sheet
- Google sheet helps lot for editing calendar also group members can access easily