WordPress is Free CMS platform used for Developing Website, Web Applications and Portal. Why WordPress CMS is popular because of following factors
- Easy to Manage Website and Application
- Coding Skill not Required Much
- Easy to Install and Setup
- Maintenance Less
- Lot of supporting Plugins available based on requirement
- Custom Themes and Plugins Available
- What is WordPress CMS?
- Why to use WordPress CMS?
- Why WordPress CMS is More Popular?
- What is Content Management System?
- Website Vs Blog?
- How to Download WordPress?
- Use of XAMPP/WAMP/LAMP Application?
- How to install WordPress in XAMPP(Local Server)?
- How to setup WordPress in Cpanel(Inside Hosting)?
- Difference between Localhost and Cpanel Host?
- Steps need be consider while Installing WordPress?
- What is HTML and CSS?
- How to create HTML Page with CSS?
- How to Create Web page ?
- Basics of Php and MySQL?
- How to Create Php file?
- What is Domain and Web Hosting?
- How to Purchase Domain and Web Hosting?
- Different Types of Domain and Hosting?
- Difference Between Windows Vs Linux Hosting?
- Which Hosting is Good for You(Based on Requirement)?
- What Free or premium themes?
- What is Responsive themes
- How to find a WordPress theme(Related to Your Requirement)
- Installing and activating a WordPress theme or Template
- How to Change Theme Settings
- Difference between posts and pages
- Difference between Category and Tags
- When need to Create Page / Post / Category?
- Creating a blog within your WordPress website
- How to Present(Add) Content in a post
- How to Present(Add) Content in a Page
- Creating and using categories
- Creating and using tags
- Managing comments in WordPress
- Spell checking within WordPress
- Pasting from Word
- Formatting text
- Previewing your page
- Draft vs. publishing
- Deleting pages
- What is Plugin?
- How to choose relevant and Best Plugins?
- Role of plugins in WordPress?
- How to install and Activate Plugin?
- How to Customize Plugin?
- Update a WordPress Plugin
- Plugin for - Social Media Integration, SEO, video, Website Backup and side block etc.
- What is FTP?
- What is Cpanel?
- What is Add on Domain?
- What is DNS and IP?
- How to Transfer Files from Local Server to Hosting Server?
- How to Export and Import Database?
- What needs to be change in Live Server ?
- How to Keep Website Secure from Hacking?
- How to Take backup of website Regularly?
- How to Install SSL to Website?
- What is SEO and Its Importance?
- How to choose Best SEO Plugin?
- What is Title and Meta Tags?
- What is Alt Tag and Caption?
- Creating user-friendly permalinks
- Write keyword rich text in your pages and posts
- Pagespeed Insights
- Image Optimization
- Mobile Friendly Test Tools
- How to use Elementor pro?
- How to use Site Builder?
Please Click Here to check Students Testimonials about Digital Akash and Digital Akash Offers training in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune and Mumbai
Even the placements support have been provided until you get placed in one of the best Metro cities in India.
How can I contact you?
Yes, you can contact me through +91-9901553321 or [email protected]
There is no special requirement for this training. Anybody who holds interest in website designing can take up this course (Coding knowledge not required).
It is one of the best CMS, easy to use and have many features through which you can beautifully design your website. 40% of website made using WordPress CMS
You can create website and manage, can do freelancing work being location independent.
Just a basic computer knowledge is enough to learn WordPress, it is super simple and easy.
Yes you can manage website very easily after learning WordPress.