Why is social media important today?
Social media refers to applications that are designed to allow people to share content quickly, efficiently, and in real-time.
Social media is important because it allows people to reach locally, regionally, nationally and even internationally.
Why is social media so important?
- 78 % of small businesses use social media to attract new customers.
- Social media is easily accessible and it’s also the meeting point of today’s internet savvy audience.
- 57.8% Gain more business contacts
- 42.4% Better market research
- Social media also helps to rank the website.
There are 5 reasons why social media is important
- Reputation Management:
Many social media sites – especially for B2C (business-to-consumer) businesses – also serve as review and rating websites. Reputation management involves the monitoring of the status of a brand on the internet.
- PR (Public relations):
Social media is a great vehicle for circulates important company news and messages. You can grasp many social networks to get positive news out to customers, and stakeholders about what the company is doing beyond making a profit.
There’s a lot of information about the impact of social media on SEO. Creating a link between websites and own social profiles is a must. creating links to bring social content into websites and having links back to social profile pages is important.
- Gaining Industry Insight:
Beyond the focus of our posting and efforts to gain more attention, we can also listen and learn a lot in social media. These insights can advise strategy, help with product decisions, and fan out into bigger marketing intelligence initiatives.
Your content matters to job seekers. Social media are important for showing what the company culture is like and help sell candidates on their decision to join your organization.
Benefits of Social Media
- No Geographical Limitations: Geographical limitations cannot stop social media from reaching people and customers across the globe. Any person who has an online presence can be targeted
- Larger Sales, Bigger Profits: Targeting customers from overall the world helps to increase sales and makes it more likely that your more ambitious sales targets will be met.
- Progress with Current Global Trends: Most likely, all of your competitors already have the plan to incorporate social media marketing strategies into their businesses. so it is better to move on with global trends.
- Marketing Budgets: If you have newly started your business, you can reduce pressure on finances from marketing activities by taking your marketing online. Online advertisements are viewable to customers as long as work wishes them to be with periods lasting from days to years.
- Communication Two Way Traffic: You need a review from your clients. Feedback is most important for any business and social media helps you find out what your customers have to say about you.
Social media is the key to two-way communication.
You can Download Social Media Calendar 2020 for managing social media post in one place