100% Placement Guarantee:Being one of the best web design and development training academies in Bangalore, we focus mainly on the placement related syllabus which works in the favour of students aspiring to make a career in web design and development.
- We assure you 100 % job placement.
- We make sure to get you interviews from best MNC companies.
- We assist you and help you get a optimized resume.
- With our good relationships and networks in the industry, we assure you 100% placements.
- Our training methods mainly includes real time projects, which is beneficial to confidently attend and crack any interview.
Benefits of choosing Digital Akash for Web Designing Course:
- One-on-one training for understanding the student requirement.
- Training sessions by most experienced and know ledged staff
- The training charges are affordable and considerably less compared to other academies.
- You are free to schedule and attend demo classes before making your final move.
Best Web designing Course Providder in BangaloreLearn Web Designing and Web Development from digital akash with present trending topics in web designing. Each Module of syllabus helps in boost your designing skills during training.
Topics What we cover:We make sure to cover all the topics that are necessary and sufficient to build a optimized website. We start with the most basic concepts like HTML and to advanced topics like PhP and MySql.
We mainly cover the following topics in Web Designing and Development.
- Introduction to Web Technologies
- HTML4 and HTML5
- CSS2 and CSS3
- JQuery and JQueryUI
- Web Hosting - Free Domain and Hosting for Each Student
- Php and MySQL
- WordPress CMS
About Trainer(Digital Akash):Digital Akash as mentioned before has spanning experience for about 8 years, working as a Web Design and Development trainer, SEO and Digital Marketing specialist consultant. With all these years of experience, he is prone to solving great challenges with ease. Getting trained by such expert is an added advantage.
Web Designing Course Placement Process
Student Testimonials:Any individual who claims to be the best at something should be able to provide significiant proof about his or her work. For a training expert nothing can be a better proof than the student review. Some of the reviews are given below. You can also check them on
Nikhil SinghOne of the best Web design and web development and digital marketing teacher. Akash sir I have completed web design and web development & digital marketing I had a great experience to learning thanks to akash sir.
Hirak DeuriAkash Sir is the best in his field. He has taught me from the very basic to a fully functional responsive website. He starts every topic with a practical example which is very ideal in real world application. I am indeed really thankful to Akash sir for being such a good mentor for shaping me to be a web developer.
Rainy NaguAkash sir is the best teacher for web designing and development... he is too friendly with the students nd in a clearing a doubts .
Mahantesh Princeakash sir is a highly talented teacher.... he will tell everyone thinks based on web design and development... and also very supportive still u getting job... I personally telling u if any one doing course on web please go to akash because really you are getting good knowledge
Ajeesh LalIf you are looking for a web development trainer in Bangalore Akash sir is one among the best you can find here. He is a very knowledgeable person and a wonderful teacher. I learned from him and I strongly recommend him if you are looking for a trainer.
- Careers in Web Technologies and Job Roles
- How the Website Works?
- Client and Server Scripting Languages
- Domains and Hosting
- Responsive Web Designing
- Types of Websites (Static and Dynamic Websites)
- Web Standards and W3C recommendations
- What is HTML
- What is Tags
- Basics of HTML
- Head Section and Elements of Head Section
- Meta Tag and Types
- Use of Script Tag
- Use Table Tag and Properties
- Div Tag and Nested Div Concept
- Paragraph, Span, Pre Tags
- Anchor Links and Named Anchors
- Use of Image Tag
- Use of Iframe Tag
- Forms and Form input Elements
- Attributes of Form
- Difference between Post Vs Get Method
- Field set and Legend
- Introduction to HTML5
- Structure of HTML5
- Difference between HTML4 Vs HTML5
- Semantic Tags (Header, Nav, Section ,Article and Footer)
- Multi Media in HTML5 (Audio and Video )
- Graphics in HTML5 (SVG and Canvas)
- Design Form Using HTML5 Properties)
- API in HTML5
- Advantages and Disadvantages of HTML5
- What is CSS?
- Basics of CSS
- CSS Types
- CSS Selectors (Tag, ID, Class and Universal Selector)
- Position Properties
- Font Properties
- Image Properties
- Background Properties
- Box Properties
- Type Properties
- Background Properties
- Block Properties
- Box Properties
- List Properties
- Border Properties
- Conversation of Table to CSS Layout
- Menu Design Using CSS
- Header Design Using CSS
- Footer Design Using CSS
- Animation Effects
- Transition Effects
- Media Query
- Font Family
- Design Page Using CSS3 and HTML5
- Design Project Using HTML5 and CSS
- Introduction to Bootstrap
- How to setup Bootstrap
- What is RWD?
- Different view of website
- Meat View Port Tags
- Use of Media Query in Responsive Design
- Menu Design
- Layout Understanding
- Classes of Bootstrap
- Creating Custom CSS and JS files in Bootstrap
- Grid Layout System
- Creating Slideshow
- Bootstrap Plugin Customization
- Font Icon Integration
- Animation Effects
- Develop Responsive website using html5 structure and bootstrap
- Design Project Using Bootstrap
- Introduction to Java Script
- What is Client Side Scripting?
- Variables in Java Script
- Operators in Java Script
- Conditions Statements
- Control Statement
- Java Script Events
- Java Script Arrays
- Java Script Objects
- Java Script Functions
- Using Java Script in Project
- Form Validation
- Plugin Customisation
- How to Develop Slideshow Using Java Script
- Validation Using ASCCI Table & Regular Expression
- Number Validation
- Text Validation
- Validation Using Different Form Elements
- Introduction to JQuery
- How to use JQuery Library
- How to Install JQuery Library
- Basic jQuery Syntax
- jQuery Ready Function
- jQuery Different Selectors
- jQuery Different Actions
- jQuery Events
- jQuery plugin Customisation
- jQuery Validation plugin
- jQuery Slideshow
- jQuery Dropdown
- jQuery UI
- jQuery Components
- Working with jQuery
- jQuery Accordions
- jQuery Drop Down
- jQuery Date Picker
- jQuery Animation
- What is Domain? Types of Domain Extension Available.
- What is Web Hosting and Types?
- How to Buy Domain?
- What is Name Server?
- How to upload files into sever?
- How to import Database file?
- What is FTP?
- What is Cpanel?
- How to Create Mails in your domain name?
- Maintaining a Website
- Introduction to PHP
- PHP with Web Design
- PHP Syntax
- Variables in PHP
- PHP Operators
- PHP Functions
- PHP Arrays
- Date And Time Functions
- PHP Include File
- HTTP Protocol
- Header Function
- Forms And User Input – Form Validation, PHP $_Get, PHP $_Post, PHP $_REQUEST, PHP $_SERVER, PHP $_FILES
- Exam On PHP
- What is CMS
- What is WordPress and XAMPP?
- How to Install WordPress in Local Server
- How to Install XAMPP?
- How to Setup WordPress
- How to Choose Theme / Template?
- How to Add Plugins
- How to Design Website / Blog
- How to Add Category, Pages and Post
- How to Luanch Website
- Customize Theme
- How to Keep Secure Website
- How to Take Website Backup
- What is GIT?
- What is VCS?
- How to Install GIT
- Basics of GIT Operations?
- Advantages of Using GIT?
Even the placements support have been provided until you get placed in one of the Bangalore City.
How can I contact you?
For more information contact
|Web Designing and Development
Benefits of choosing Web designing as your career:
As the world is becoming digital, everyone organization wants to promote its products worldwide so that they can reach the maximum people. Although just having a website is not enough as it needs to be designed properly. Many of the private and government companies hire web designing professionals to make their website user friendly and attractive. So there is a high demand for this role in the private and public sectors too.
If you are one who is not too much into core programming like c, c++, java, etc. web designing is the best option. It is all about the look and feel of the front page so you will love playing with different page layout, fonts, color combinations, pictures, etc. once you start enjoying you will give your 100 % in making the website attractive and that is what all the companies want.
Web designing brings out the creativity in you. Everyone wants more than normal today, creating a website with just some important information and content is not enough. Remember your website must attract the viewers like adding some animations, some cool phrases, etc. You need to think out of the box and with this, you can show your creativity and make your website unique.
Many people have a myth that web designers get hired only in the IT industry which is not true. A web designer gets to choose his area of interest be it IT or Non IT. Everyone wants to have their website be the public sectors, entrepreneurs, advertising agencies, the digital studios, publishing houses, marketing firms, etc. so its scope is vast if you are good at it.
As web designing requires just a desktop with some modern-day tools and your creativity you get the option to work from home when you feel like and you can avoid the traffic and utilize that time in your home for something useful. So what more you need when you can chill at home, do your favorite job, and get paid.
Freelancing works best both for beginners and experienced. For beginners, it can help to earn their extra income by doing a part-time job and for, experienced they don't need anyone's help they can handle big projects and earn a handsome amount. So if you are not the one who doesn't like working under someone or does a 9-5 job can work as a freelancer at their comfort.
If you learn web designing and the technologies related to it there are many profiles in different domains some of them include front end developer, UI designer, motion designer, web application developer, design and layout analyst, etc. Depending on the profile the work might be slightly different as per the client requirements.
Finally the important question! How much we can earn? There were days when fresher's started their salary from 8000 for maybe less than that but today as a web designer even if you are fresher you can earn till 25000 as per company standards and there is no limit for the right and experienced candidates also if you are working a freelancer it all depends on how many clients you handle and how much they offer. You might get some offers from abroad and you can earn in dollars as well.
Anybody who is interested can take up this course.
Approximately 50 Hrs.
- Web Developer
- Graphic Designer
- Web Designer
- UI Designer
- Front end Developer
- Back end Developer
- Full stack Developer
Yes, every student will get a course completion certificate.