What Web Design and Development Means?
Web Design is the process of gestating and creating website to meet the specific needs of the target audience. This procedure particularly involves creation, collection and collaboration of various building elements like text, media, icons, format and various other important aspects that constitute a website. All this is done mainly to create a appealing website that is capable of attracting enough traffic
Perquisites for Web Designing
Web Designing in particular is the only course that any individual with minimum of 10+2 can take up. It does not require any particular skills or qualifications.
It does not necessarily require you to complete any degree. However, it does take considerable amount of interest and passionate and creative minds.
All you need to have to take up this course is your interest and the urge to learn designing.
Career opportunities after Training
Web Design provides you a with significant career opportunities. In this era with increasing demand of internet, there is significant demand for designers and developers in the industry. Also considering the fact that the world is going digital, a web designer is never likely to run out of jobs in this field.
Here are a few designations that you are likely to work as after Web Design and Web Developmen course.
- Web Designer
- UI Designer
- Web Graphic Designer
- Web Animator
- Web Developer
- Layout Designer
- Full Stack Developer
- PHP Developer
We make sure to cover all the topics that are necessary and sufficient to build an optimized website. We start with the most basic concepts like HTML, Basic designing and to advanced topics like PhP and My Sql.We mainly cover the following topics.
- Introduction to Web Technologies
- HTML4 and HTML5
- CSS2 and CSS3
- JQuery and JQueryUI
- Web Hosting
- Php and MySQL
- Graphic Designs
Why Choose Digital Akash?
- Experienced trainer with more than 10+ years of experience.
- Providing detailed training from the scratch.
- Implementing latest and updated tools for design and development.
- Training involves Real-time projects.
- All the necessary details required for web Design and Development are covered.
- The training charges are affordable and considerably less compared to other academies.
- You are free to schedule and attend demo classes before making your final move.
Being one of the best web design and development training academies in Hyderabad, we focus mainly on the placement related syllabus which works in the favour of students aspiring to make a career in web design and development.
- We assure you 100 % job placement.
- We make sure to get you interviews from best MNC companies.
- We assist you and help you get a optimized resume.
- With our good relationships and networks in the industry, we assure you 100% placements.
- Our training methods mainly includes real time projects, which is beneficial to confidently attend and crack any interview.
Akash is a very good person. He helps everyone and stands out from others with his exceptional skills. Highly recommend.
Best for Training in web designing and development
You have a very good knowledge in both digital marketing & web designing. I learnt lot of things from you sir.
Akash sir is a highly talented teacher.... he will tell everyone thinks based on web design and development... and also very supportive still u getting job... I personally telling u if any one doing course on web please go to akash because really you are getting good knowledge
Very good person,helps the students by teaching practical more than theory.
- Careers in Web Technologies and Job Roles
- How the Website Works?
- Client and Server Scripting Languages
- Domains and Hosting
- Responsive Web Designing
- Types of Websites (Static and Dynamic Websites)
- Web Standards and W3C recommendations
- What is HTML
- What is Tags
- Basics of HTML
- Head Section and Elements of Head Section
- Meta Tag and Types
- Use of Script Tag
- Use Table Tag and Properties
- Div Tag and Nested Div Concept
- Paragraph, Span, Pre Tags
- Anchor Links and Named Anchors
- Use of Image Tag
- Use of Iframe Tag
- Forms and Form input Elements
- Attributes of Form
- Difference between Post Vs Get Method
- Field set and Legend
- Introduction to HTML5
- Structure of HTML5
- Difference between HTML4 Vs HTML5
- Semantic Tags (Header, Nav, Section ,Article and Footer)
- Multi Media in HTML5 (Audio and Video )
- Graphics in HTML5 (SVG and Canvas)
- Design Form Using HTML5 Properties)
- API in HTML5
- Advantages and Disadvantages of HTML5
- What is CSS?
- Basics of CSS
- CSS Types
- CSS Selectors (Tag, ID, Class and Universal Selector)
- Position Properties
- Font Properties
- Image Properties
- Background Properties
- Box Properties
- Type Properties
- Background Properties
- Block Properties
- Box Properties
- List Properties
- Border Properties
- Conversation of Table to CSS Layout
- Menu Design Using CSS
- Header Design Using CSS
- Footer Design Using CSS
- Animation Effects
- Transition Effects
- Media Query
- Font Family
- Design Page Using CSS3 and HTML5
- Design Project Using HTML5 and CSS
- Introduction to Bootstrap
- How to setup Bootstrap
- What is RWD?
- Different view of website
- Meat View Port Tags
- Use of Media Query in Responsive Design
- Menu Design
- Layout Understanding
- Classes of Bootstrap
- Creating Custom CSS and JS files in Bootstrap
- Grid Layout System
- Creating Slideshow
- Bootstrap Plugin Customization
- Font Icon Integration
- Animation Effects
- Develop Responsive website using html5 structure and bootstrap
- Design Project Using Bootstrap
- Introduction to Java Script
- What is Client Side Scripting?
- Variables in Java Script
- Operators in Java Script
- Conditions Statements
- Control Statement
- Java Script Events
- Java Script Arrays
- Java Script Objects
- Java Script Functions
- Using Java Script in Project
- Form Validation
- Plugin Customisation
- How to Develop Slideshow Using Java Script
- Validation Using ASCCI Table & Regular Expression
- Number Validation
- Text Validation
- Validation Using Different Form Elements
- Introduction to JQuery
- How to use JQuery Library
- How to Install JQuery Library
- Basic jQuery Syntax
- jQuery Ready Function
- jQuery Different Selectors
- jQuery Different Actions
- jQuery Events
- jQuery plugin Customisation
- jQuery Validation plugin
- jQuery Slideshow
- jQuery Dropdown
- jQuery UI
- jQuery Components
- Working with jQuery
- jQuery Accordions
- jQuery Drop Down
- jQuery Date Picker
- jQuery Animation
- What is Domain? Types of Domain Extension Available.
- What is Web Hosting and Types?
- How to Buy Domain?
- What is Name Server?
- How to upload files into sever?
- How to import Database file?
- What is FTP?
- What is Cpanel?
- How to Create Mails in your domain name?
- Maintaining a Website
- Introduction to PHP
- PHP with Web Design
- PHP Syntax
- Variables in PHP
- PHP Operators
- PHP Functions
- PHP Arrays
- Date And Time Functions
- PHP Include File
- HTTP Protocol
- Header Function
- Forms And User Input – Form Validation, PHP $_Get, PHP $_Post, PHP $_REQUEST, PHP $_SERVER, PHP $_FILES
- Exam On PHP
- PHP & MySQL
- MySQL Database and Queries
- Connection to MySQL Database
- Creating database and Tables in MySQL
- MySQL Data Types
- Database Terminology
- PHP MySQL Insert into
- PHP MySQL Select
- PHP MySQL Where Clause
- PHP MySQL Order By Keyword
- PHP MySQL Update
- PHP MySQL Delete Form
- Encryption & Securities
- What is CMS
- How to Install WordPress
- How to Setup WordPress
- How to Choose Theme / Template
- How to Add Plugins
- How to Design Website / Blog
- How to Add Category, Pages and Post
- How to Luanch Website
7 Reasons to Study Web Designing and Development
1. It is a basic rule to create a website:
Everyone today wants to have a website for their business so that they can reach the maximum audience. Web Designing includes learning HTML and CSS which are the basic need to create a website. Without the knowledge of this one cannot create a website even if he is a master in his field.
2. It is the appearance that matters:
Web Designing is all about how your website looks when someone is redirected to it. Unlike other programming languages, your efforts are visible and appreciated on the website if it looks impressive. As Web Designing is the front end part it depends on you how well you have designed it to attract the audience as it is the first thing that the audience comes across.
3. The First impression is the best:
A website includes a lot of information and options like the description of the company, services, offers, discounts, images, videos, customer service, etc. But the first thing the audience will look at is the designing of the website, and how easy it is to use. For example, if you have a website that is having some pale colors and just the required information the audience would feel bored and will never look into other options. So it is important to have the best impression with designing by using some good colors, animations, gif's and also by making it user – friendly.
4. High in demand:
Web designers or web developers are having great demand. Be it an IT company, business, schools, universities, health care hospitals, e-commerce websites, etc. everyone wants to have their website and that is probably because of the digitalization happening in the world, so when the fields are many automatically the demand increases so you don't have to worry about your job and career when you possess this skill set.
5. Job Flexibility:
If you master in web designing you don't have to worry about the 9-6 job as you can take freelancing projects as per your schedule and you can do it from anywhere in the world, all you need is a system and good Wi-Fi. It is always proven that when you have peace of mind your brain works faster and you get all the creativity. So you can work luxuriously at your place and, earn a handsome salary and do what you love.
6. Brings out the creativity in you:
As mentioned earlier everyone wants to have their website so the competition is much high. Everyone who is knowing HTML and CSS can create a website with some basic info, fonts, and colors but that is not enough. It is required to stand out different from others. You have to be unique and creative from others only then any clients or the people will consider you and not your competitors.
7. It is easy and fun:
HTML and CSS are very easy to learn and understand. Unlike any other programming language, it doesn't need any course or explanation from others nor it is complicated all you need is hard work and dedication if you want to learn by yourself. Apart from that, it is always fun to try different fonts, colors, and designs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Anybody who is interested can take up this course.
Approximately 50 Hrs.
- Web Developer
- HTML Designer
- Web Designer
- UI Designer
- Front end Developer
- Back end Developer
- Full stack Developer
Yes, every student will get a course completion certificate.