What is Web Designing and Development?
Web designing is the process of creating websites or web application or web pay layout. Using HTML and CSS we can Design Attractive website.
Web Development is the process of creating a dynamic website using server side programming like PHP and Mysql.
What You will Learn?
Web Development includes How to Develop backend Applications(Dynamic Application), How to design Database using Php and MySql. Also you learn here WordPress Framework.
Why to learn Web Design and Development
In today’s generation a website acts as an identity or a Prof of every business existence. Without having a web page no business can showcase their products or services on a large scale. So, in order to be a proper competitor in this fast generation, promoting your business online becomes absolutely necessary. This helps in attracting as many customers as possible.
With India advancing in Digital India campaign, many companies and business are encouraged to go online. This has led to an increased number of websites built and thus the need for qualified web designers in India has increased tremendously.
Why Choose Digital Akash for Web Design Training?
Real Time Web design expert trainer - Akash Tonasalli. With about 10+ years of experience in the industry, he has a grip and in depth knowledge about the website building and designing as he has worked in collaboration with many other experts and organisations.
Following are a few reasons why you should choose for Training.
- One-to-One training for best understanding and exposure.
- Highly experienced trainer will teach you as per your understanding level.
- Low cost compared to any online course in any university abroad.
- Can choose your time and attend the classes as per your schedule.
- Free Demo session before your join the Course.
Pre-requisites to learn Web Design and Development
As Web Design and Development is proven to be a career building course, we will make sure to teach you from the scratch. You don’t need to have any specific degree neither it is necessary to have any proficiency in any specific programming language.
Job profiles in web design and development.
After the completion of the course you will be offered a good profile in any web design development companies. To help you have a brief idea about the job roles we have listed a few.
- Web application developer
- Front end web developer
- Back-end web developer
- UI Developer
- Web Designer
- Full Stack Developer
- Careers in Web Design and Web Development
- Importance of Website?
- Languages used in Web Designing and Development
- What is Domains and Hosting?
- Responsive Web Designing
- Types of Websites (Static and Dynamic Websites)
- Web Standards and W3C recommendations
- What is ssl?
- What is HTML
- What is Tags
- Basics of HTML
- Head Section and Elements of Head Section
- Meta Tag and Types
- Use of Script Tag
- Use Table Tag and Properties
- Div Tag and Nested Div Concept
- Paragraph, Span, Pre Tags
- Anchor Links and Named Anchors
- Use of Image Tag
- Use of Iframe Tag
- Forms and Form input Elements
- Attributes of Form
- Difference between Post Vs Get Method
- Field set and Legend
- Introduction to HTML5
- Structure of HTML5
- Difference between HTML4 Vs HTML5
- Semantic Tags (Header, Nav, Section ,Article and Footer)
- Multi Media in HTML5 (Audio and Video )
- Graphics in HTML5 (SVG and Canvas)
- Design Form Using HTML5 Properties)
- API in HTML5
- Advantages and Disadvantages of HTML5
- What is CSS?
- Basics of CSS
- CSS Types
- CSS Selectors (Tag, ID, Class and Universal Selector)
- Position Properties
- Font Properties
- Image Properties
- Background Properties
- Box Properties
- Type Properties
- Background Properties
- Block Properties
- Box Properties
- List Properties
- Border Properties
- Conversation of Table to CSS Layout
- Menu Design Using CSS
- Header Design Using CSS
- Footer Design Using CSS
- Animation Effects
- Transition Effects
- Media Query
- Font Family
- Design Page Using CSS3 and HTML5
- Design Project Using HTML5 and CSS
- Introduction to Bootstrap
- How to setup Bootstrap
- What is RWD?
- Different view of website
- Meat View Port Tags
- Use of Media Query in Responsive Design
- Menu Design
- Layout Understanding
- Classes of Bootstrap
- Creating Custom CSS and JS files in Bootstrap
- Grid Layout System
- Creating Slideshow
- Bootstrap Plugin Customization
- Font Icon Integration
- Animation Effects
- Develop Responsive website using html5 structure and bootstrap
- Design Project Using Bootstrap
- Introduction to Java Script
- What is Client Side Scripting?
- Variables in Java Script
- Operators in Java Script
- Conditions Statements
- Control Statement
- Java Script Events
- Java Script Arrays
- Java Script Objects
- Java Script Functions
- Using Java Script in Project
- Form Validation
- Plugin Customisation
- How to Develop Slideshow Using Java Script
- Validation Using ASCCI Table & Regular Expression
- Number Validation
- Text Validation
- Validation Using Different Form Elements
- Introduction to JQuery
- How to use JQuery Library
- How to Install JQuery Library
- Basic jQuery Syntax
- jQuery Ready Function
- jQuery Different Selectors
- jQuery Different Actions
- jQuery Events
- jQuery plugin Customisation
- jQuery Validation plugin
- jQuery Slideshow
- jQuery Dropdown
- jQuery UI
- jQuery Components
- Working with jQuery
- jQuery Accordions
- jQuery Drop Down
- jQuery Date Picker
- jQuery Animation
- How to use JqueryUI in Real Time Project
- What is Domain? Types of Domain Extension Available.
- What is Web Hosting and Types?
- How to Buy Domain?
- What is Name Server?
- How to upload files into sever?
- How to import Database file?
- What is FTP?
- What is Cpanel?
- How to Create Mails in your domain name?
- Maintaining a Website
- Basics of PHP
- XAMPP Installtion
- Strings, Functions, Conditional and Loop Statement
- Working with Forms
- Super Global Variables
- Email Integration
- Basics of Mysql
- Mysql Commands Explanation - Insert, Delete, Update, Select and Alter etc
- How to connect Database Connectivity in PHP and Mysql
- Develope Project with PHP and Mysql Concept/li>
- How to create Table
- How to Design Database
- Implement Login Concept with PHP Session Concept
- How to Import Database in Live Server
- Difference Between Static and Dynamic Project
- What is CMS
- What is WordPress and XAMPP?
- How to Install WordPress in Local Server
- How to Install XAMPP?
- How to Setup WordPress
- How to Choose Theme / Template?
- How to Add Plugins
- How to Design Website / Blog
- How to Add Category, Pages and Post
- How to Luanch Website
- Customize Theme
- How to Keep Secure Website
- How to Take Website Backup
Web Design Training in Pune with placement support.
As promised we provide 100% placement assistance unless you get placed. We try and get the student resumes to the MNC’s, Startup and Mid Level Company. and we plan the interviews as per the sudent convenience and provide up to five interviews every month. Along with this we also help the student get an optimized resume.
How can I contact you?
For more information contact
|Training||Web Designing and Development|
Testimonials from Students
If you are looking for a web development trainer,Akash sir is one among the best you can find here. He is a very knowledgeable person and a wonderful teacher. I learned from him and I strongly recommend him if you are looking for a trainer. Ajeesh Lal
Perfect place to learn in depth knowledge about Web Designing and SEO. Excellent training center. I will recommend real time experts for Web Designing and SEO course in Online. Tanaji Methre
Akash Sir he qas Fantastic Trainer and Cool Person. Akash Sir Is Vastly Talented And Ur Doubts Are Cleared On Spot And Its Like Instant Learning Experience.. Thank You So Much Akash Sir Sharanya Mohankumar
Akash is a very good person. He helps everyone and stands out from others with his exceptional skills. Highly recommended. Uma Suresh
Training Period : 2 Months
"Become a professional Web Designer and Developer in 60 Days with my Web Designing and Development Training"Web Design Training in Bangalore
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the timings are flexible and scheduled as per the student requirement.
After successful completion of the course you can work as either of the following roles.
Yes, you will be provided with certification by the end of the course.
Yes,Web Design and Development is job oriented course and we as promised will provide 100% placement support.
We try and push the resumes to the possible contacts and get up to five interviews every month to the students.