Best SEO training Course in Hyderabad
We are the best SEO Training Institute in Hyderabad having 7+ years of experience in the industry. SEO training in Hyderabad teaching is based on practical and real time projects. The trainee will be trained with advanced techniques and our trainee will hold the priority of job in the market. 100% job assistance will be offered after completion of the course.
- Search Engine Basics
- On Page SEO
- Off Page SEO
- Technical SEO
- Keyword Analysis
- Google Maps (Local SEO)
- Link Building
Diffrent Profiles in SEO
- SEO Executive
- SEO Analyst
- Search Engine Expert
- Google SEO Expert
- OFF Page SEO Expert
- Technical SEO Expert
- Technical SEO
What is SEO?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. This is the unique technique used on the website to increase the rank in Search Engine Result Page (SERP) organically. It is the process of boosting quality and quantity of the organic traffic to your website which will gradually increase the rank in SERP and will display your website on the first page of SERP. It is one of the most powerful tool in generating online traffic to your website which helps your company to gain more and new customers by which it will increase your online reputation and branding.
How SEO works?
SEO process involves various techniques such as website planning, website analysis, keyword research, competitor analysis, on page optimization, off page optimization. This is how SEO works. For example while you are optimizing a website analyze the website and make few changes according to the process which makes your website optimized and look attractive which will help the search engine to recognize your website and display it on the first page of SERP. Other way how SEO works is by building backlinks. This is the process where you make several submissions to create the backlinks to your website which increases your website rank on SERP and will help your website to display on 1st page of SERP. By doing this it will increase your traffic organically and you will be able to retain that position for a very long time which will automatically increase your online reputation and branding.
Why to learn SEO IN 2020?
- Understand who your audience is and how they search
- Understand the intent behind the questions they are asking or problems they need to solve.
- Give them solutions or answers in the formats they prefer via on-point, quality, and authoritative content.
- Create a satisfactory topical experience that serves their needs again and again
- In 2020, optimizing the content for users rather than search engines
- 2020 for greater success is UX – user experience
- Surprised to see mobile SEO as an important 2020 trend
- Listening to your target market & providing thoughtful/timely responses.
- Providing easy to consume content (in the way in which your users want it).
Job Responsibility of SEO Analyst?
- Perfect catchy, structure of websites and web pages
- Monitor and evaluate search results
- Apply link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
- Should guide the content team to make SEO-friendly content
- SEO analyst should know the update of search engines
- Current trends in the marketing industry and social media.
- Keyword analysis, research and development.
- Track and report on campaign results.
- Be up to date on latest changes in SEO algorithms
- Monitor SEO impact on search engine results page across various search engines
- Find and solve problems related to visibility, ranking, many more.
- Perfect link building campaigns to improve credibility and ranking
- Analysis the website performance by Google Analytics tool
SEO course Training Certification
SEO course will be approximately completed in 24hrs and the certification will be provided to the trainees which will help them to get a job quickly.
The secret behind why to learn SEO
We all know the importance of search engines our life, any doubt you have the solution is at the fingertips. Apart from Google, there are many search engines like yahoo, Bing, etc. The skill to understand the process behind the search engines is SEO, adopting this skill and understanding the logic behind search engines will help in improving the traffic on your website.
SEO needs a lot of patience because any business you take it doesn't give immediate results. We have to invest a lot of hard work, patience, and time on it. It is also important to keep doing SEO on your website regularly to be at the top position of the keyword and in return you can expect good profit out of it.
In this world of social media platform, SEO is having high demand and comes with a lot of job opportunities. One of the reasons why SEO is so much in demand is because of the use of the internet. Everyone wants more views on their website, thus you can become an SEO expert and help hem reaching more number of users.
Getting profits without investment is like a dream come true! With Google it's all free, you don't have to spend anything to get traffic for your website. All you have to work on is the content that needs to unique so the users are attracted and impressed. If you are a beginner and writing the blog for the first time it takes 5-6 months to get traffic. You need to be patient enough and keep working hard to get the desired results.
Your website needs to be user – friendly, that is it needs to be understood by a layman. Only then you will get more conversions. If it is not understood by the users they might visit your website and exit in no time you need to keep doing the modifications as needed every time.
If you expertise in SEO and do it the correct way, Chances of your blog being at the top in the search results are high. People use some keywords and if they get your blog at the first, definitely they will click and open it. Also, most importantly the content must be unique only then people will think you are an expert and they might refer to their friends to read your blog or visit your website
If you have a passion for writing if work harder towards becoming an SEO you can be unstoppable. You can earn in dollars and also you can earn per hour. You can display ads on your blog through which you can get paid. So the more visitors you get, the more you earn
SEO training course syllabus
- Find SEO Bugs in Present Website
- Understanding the SERP positions
- Plan Strategy for Fixing Website Bugs
- Tools used for Identifying SEO Bugs
- Convert Website o SEO Friendly
- How to Develop SEO Friendly Website?
- What is SEO?
- History of Different Search engines?
- How is SEO important in Online Marketing?
- How is search engine important for Small Business?
- How to Generate Sales Via SEO?
- How Google and Bing Search Engine Works?
- Components of search engine?
- Different types of search engine?
- Operators used in search engine
- Google Algorithms
- How to Find SEO Recent Updates?
- What is Local SEO?
- Local SEO Vs National SEO Vs International SEO?
- How to do Local SEO?
- What is Google My Business?
- How to Register Business in GMB?
- How to Improve GMB Rank?
- How to Do Posting in GMB?
- Add Products in GMB?
- Website Analysis
- Meta Tag Optimization
- Meta Keywords Creation (Title and Meta Description)
- Keyword Placement
- Navigation Analysis
- Schema Tag Implementation
- Checking Broken Link
- Create XML and HTML Site Map
- How to use Robot.txt in File
- Internal AND External Linking
- Keyword Density
- 301 redirect
- URL Renaming as per SEO Standards
- Use of htacess File
- Content Optimization
- How to use Keywords while writing content?
- 404 Page Optimization
- Header Tag Optimization
- Image Optimization, Image Scaling and Compressing Image
- Google Analytics Account and Search Console Setup
- How to increase PA and DA of Website?
- What is PA and DA?
- Directory submissions
- Social Bookmark Submissions
- Blog Commenting
- Blogs Creation and Optimization
- Articles Creation, Distribution and Commenting
- Press Release Creation and Distribution
- Newsletter posting and News Syndication
- Forums Posting and Comments
- Profile Creation
- Answering Quora
- Social Networking
- Classified Ad Creation and Submission
- Posting in other Content Network
- Link Building
- Link Popularity Monitoring & Reporting
- How Google Panda Algorithms Works
- How Google Penguin Algorithms Works
- How Google Pigeon Algorithms Works
- How Google Humming Bird Algorithms Works
- SEO is the unique strategy of increasing the organic traffic on your website using the internet medium.
- There is no special qualification required to learn this course anyone who is interested or want to build their career in SEO can join this course.
- Yes, after successful completion of the course we provide course completion certificate.
- The time required to complete this course is approximately 24hrs.
- Yes, we provide 100% job assistance to our trainees in Metro cities.