What is SEO?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. SEO is the process of optimizing your website to gain organic or unpaid traffic from Search Engine Result Page (SERP). In other words to say you do certain changes to your website design and content to make it more attractive to a search engine so that your rank of your website on SERP is on the top. It works by building the backlinks to your website which helps to increase the organic traffic as well as ranking of the website.
What are the topics covered in SEO?
The Main topics covered in SEO are:-
- On Page SEO.
- Off Page SEO.
- Technical SEO.
- Website analysis.
- Keyword analysis.
- Google maps (local SEO).
- Link building.
What are the advantages of learning SEO?
The main advantages of learning SEO are:-
- Rank your website on the first page of SERP and retain that position for years.
- You will learn to use SEO tools and techniques beneficially and effectively.
- Increase the online branding and maintain the reputation of your business.
- Attract target audience.
- Know your competitors.
- Make your career as an SEO expert and get hired by the companies.
- Work as a Freelancer being location independent.
Students FREE Benefits
- Free Demo.
- Experienced Trainer.
- 1 on 1 training.
- Flexible Timing
- 100% Job assistance.
- Certified Training.
- Live project based training.
The course completion time is approximately 24 Hrs.
Why choose SEO Training from Digital Akash?
Akash Tonasalli is a Digital Marketing, SEO and Web Design Specialist Consultant from Bangalore, India. He is also an accomplished trainer in Digital Marketing, SEO and Web Design. One of the best industry expert having a experience of 7+ years. Trained 2000+ students.
Who can join for SEO Course?
Many people are confused about the course doesn’t know where to start on how to. Many questions arises in their mind like Qualification, Technical skill, Programming skill etc. Can I join? Well the answer is yes. The best part is you do not need any technical knowledge. If you spend 2 hrs a day you could be good SEO professional.
- Graduates and Post graduates.
- Engineering Students.
- Small Business owners.
- And any other person who is interested.
Why to do SEO for website?
The website owners need to do SEO for their website for following reasons.
- To rank on first page of SERP and retain that position.
- Helps you build your brand and reputation.
- It gains you more organic traffic on your website.
- It helps your target audience find your website very easily.
- Helps you to always stay ahead of your competitors.
Akash Tonasalli is a Digital Marketer, Web Developer, SEO Analyst, Consultant and Trainer from Bangalore, Karnataka. He gives much sought after Digital Marketing and SEO tips on his site DigitalAkash.in Do get in touch with him to learn more about Digital Marketing, SEO and Web Development how he can assist you.
- What is Keyword in SEO?
- How to Identify Related Keywords to respective Business?
- How keywords help in Content Writing
- Tools Used for Keyword Research
- Uber Suggest Tool Vs Google Keyword Planner
- Analyzing competitor keywords and tools used.
- What is Keyword Search Volume and Difficulty?
- How to Choose Right Keyword
- Factors need to consider while doing Keyword research
- How to Prepare Keyword Research Template?
- Title and Meta tag Optimization
- Keyword Placement
- Content Optimization
- URL re-writing/ renaming.
- URL Canonicalization also known as Standardization (301 redirects using.htaccess code).
- Targeting Different Keywords (Primary and Secondary Keywords)
- Understanding UI and UX Structure of Website
- Importance of Schema Tag.
- Competitor Analysis.
- Minify HTML, CSS and Js Files
- Header Tag Importance in Landing Page
- Importance of H1, H2, H3 Tags.
- Difference Between XML and HTML Sitemap
- Robots Text Creation and Its use.
- Keyword density Check.
- Anchor Tag Optimization
- Structure Snippets.
- How to Rank in Zeroth Position
- How to Reduce Loading Time of Website?
- Compress Images and Optimize Image
- Reducing Page Size Content
- Internal Linking and External Linking
- URL Structure
- Prepare On Page SEO Template
- Adding Website to Google Search Console
- Verify Website with Different Methods
- Use of Google Search Console
- Configuration Settings.
- URL Parameters.
- Search Analytics Reports.
- Crawl Errors/Stats.
- Google Fetch.
- Blocking the Crawler and blocking pages.
- Traffic Generating.
- Search Queries.
- Links to Site / Internal Links.
- Resubmitting Sitemaps.
- txt tester.
- Remove/ Temporarily hide URL’s from search results.
- Remove URL’s from index.
- Warning Suggestion
- Rich Snippets.
- Back Link Analysis
- What is Google Analytics?
- Use of Google Analytics?
- Difference Between Universal Analytics Vs Global Analytics
- How to Setup Google Analytics?
- How to Track Website
- For mobile app VS Website Vs AMP Website tracking
- Linking other google products like Search Console with google ads
- Schedule Email Reports
- Google analytics Key Term Metric
- Creating Event and Goals
- Audience Reports
- Demographics Reports
- Geo Report
- Behaviour Report
- Engagement Report
- Real Time Report
- Benchmarking Report
- Users Flow Report
- E-commerce Report
- Adwords Report
- Social Report
- Search Console Report
- Directory Submissions.
- Social Bookmarking.
- Slide share Submission.
- Blog Commenting.
- Classified Submissions.
- Guest Blogging.
- Article Submission.
- Press Release Submission.
- Deep Linking.
- Search Engine Submission.
- Image Submission.
- Google Reviews.
- Google Mapping.
- Quora answers.
- Tools used for Website Audit
- Benefits of Doing Auditing
- Website Auditing factors
- How to Prepare Proposal
- Factors need to add in proposal
- How to Explain Proposal to Client?
- What is Freelance?
- How to Find Freelance SEO Project?
- How to Approach Clients
- How to Charge for SEO Project
- Gtmetrix Tool
- Google Analytics and Search Console
- Small seo tools
- Moz SEO Tool
- Google Keyword Planner
- All in one Webmaster
- Yoast Plugin
- Indexation Checker tool
- Schema Tag Generator tools
- Sitemap Generation tools
- Google Page Speed Insights
- Panda Penalty Checker tools
- Tiny Jpg and Removebg
- Broken links Checker
- Google Trends
- Similar Web Vs Alexa
- Sitemap Generator
- Google Search Console
- Google Panda
- Google Pigeon
- Google Penguin
- Google Mobile Friendly
Even the placements support have been provided until you get placed in one of the best Metro cities in India.
How can I contact you?
Yes, you can contact me through +91-9901553321 or [email protected]
Please Click Here to check Students Testimonials about Digital Akash