Achieving success for your business through Google ads and advanced PPC training in Bangalore.
The entire world today is using the modern approach of digitalization and so are the business. The traditional approach of business marketing has evolved today into digital or online marketing.
As the number of internet users is increasing all the business wants to promote their products online to reach the maximum number of customers but having a website for your business is not enough, it should be unique so that most numbers of people are attracted.
Gone are the days when traditional marketing used to put big banners and hoardings to promote their products in fact these in modern approach are replaced something called Google ads and PPC(pay-per-click).
If you are also someone who wants to take your business to great heights through an online platform, there are some great institutes in Bangalore which will help you achieve your dreams
A basic introduction of Google ads and PPC.
Google Ads: Google Ads is a service provided by Google to advertisers to promote their products, content, brands, etc. online through a certain set of keywords to achieve the desired traffic.
PPC: PPC(pay-per-click) is a model of internet marketing in which the advertisers pay a certain amount each time their ads is clicked hence the name pay-per-click.
Difference between Google ads and pay-per-click:
Although both might look similar there is a slight difference.
Google ads are a platform for online promotion it can be Facebook, search engine, or any other websites. Whereas PPC is a mode through which advertisers pay for each click.
Benefits of Google ads and PPC:
Budget control: As an advertiser when we are running ads there is a certain budget we need to set but this is not stable. You can do the changes at any time, and if you feel that a particular campaign is not working as expected you can turn it off.
Data analytics: with Google ads, it is very easy to measure how many clicks, impressions, conversions you had on your ads.
Flexibility: It is also possible to filter your ads with a certain group of audiences for example if your ads are something related to restaurants then people who find the best restaurants in the search engine can be your targeted audience.
How the Google ads courses and PPC training in Bangalore can help you achieve your dreams.
As now you know the importance of Google ads and PPC it is important to have the right knowledge from the experts.
GSearch is the best option as it is one of the leading institutes in Bangalore. The aim is to fulfill the dreams of several aspirants who want to become a successful businessman or businesswoman.
Summary: When everyone is modernizing why not you, it is always good to keep ourselves updated with the latest technology which is helpful to us in any way.
We at GSearch are the mode to convert your dreams into reality.
PPC and Google Ads Training Syllabus
- Different types of Campaigns.
- Importance of Each Campaign.
- Creating Search Network Campaign.
- Account Limits in Adwords.
- Location and Language Settings.
- Networks and Devices.
- Bidding and Budget.
- Schedule: Start date, end date, ad scheduling.
- Ad delivery: Ad rotation.
- Purpose of Ad Groups.
- Keyword Types (Broad, Phrase, Exact and Negative).
- Adwords Keyword Tool.
- Text Ad Format.
- Quality Score and Its Importance.
- AD Rank.
- Understanding the Ad Group and Keywords Dash Board.
- Search Terms.
- Segments, Filters,Reports.
- Alerts Setting.
- Access levels (Standard , Read only, Email, Admin).
- AdWords Interface Tour.
- Adwords Dash Board.
- Billing in AdWords.
- Device Bidding (Mobile, Desktop,Tablet).
- Negative keywords identification.
- Tools and techniques to find negative keywords.
- Impressions, Clicks, CTR, Cost, AVG CPC, MAX CPC.
- Ad Extensions.
- Sitelinks Extensions.
- Call Extensions.
- Call out Extensions.
- Message Extensions.
- Structured Snippet Extensions.
- Price Extensions.
- Location Extensions.
- App Extensions.
- Setting a Display Network Campaign.
- Concept of VCPM and Branding.
- Automatic Placements.
- Manual Placements.
- CPC Bidding and VCPM Bidding.
- Ad delivery: Ad rotation, frequency capping.
- Topic Targeting.
- Keyword targeting.
- Placement targeting.
- Purpose of Conversions.
- Creating Conversion Tracking Code.
- Tracking the Conversions.
- Purpose of Conversions.
- Clicks, Impressions, Viewable impressions,CTR,Cost,Conversion rate , Cost/conversion, All conversions, View through conversions.
- Remarketing List creation and ads.
- Creating Gmail ads.
- Uploading customer email ids , selecting targeted customer lists ,creating different formats of Gmail ads.
- Impressions, Clicks, Gmail forwards, saves ,CTR,Cost, AVG CPC.
- Creating Video Campaign.
- Instream ads.
- Bumper ads.
- Video Discovery ads.
- Views,CPV,Impressions, Clicks, CTR, Avg CPC , Cost,Interaction rate.
- Keyword Targeting.
- Topic Targeting.
- Placements Targeting.
- Remarketing in youtube ads.
- Creating App campaign.
- Importance of Mobile app installs.
- Different ad formats like Text , image , Video ads in app install campaigns.
- Tracking Reports.