According to Latest Trend and as per corporate requirement we planned training in full stack digital marketing is a neatly organized and well planned course keeping all the digital requirements in mind. With growing businesses, India has become one of the countries where digital marketing is also evolving with time.
Especially small and medium businesses are under great need for skilled man power at affordable prices. In order to meet these requirements, this course is designed. This course also aims at making young aspirants more resourceful.
This course is suitable for whom?
- Digital Marketers who want to learn additional skills.
- Web Designers and Developers
- Anyone who is interested.
This course is suitable for whom?
- 100% Placement Assistance
- Highly Experienced Trainers
- 100% Live Project Training
- Global Certifications
- Superior Quality Training
Scope and openings in Full Stack Digital Marketing:
Full Stack Digital Marketing is of the most requesting activity jobs of the advertising blend these days. It has developed quickly in the previous couple of years as an ever increasing number of organizations are understanding the significance of a decent online nearness.
As per LinkedIn, SEO/SEM Marketing is one of the best 10 abilities that can get you enlisted all inclusive. There is an enormous lack of specific experts.Full Stack Digital Marketing is staying put and everybody needs to be a piece of its future. In the wake of finishing computerized advertising preparing you can work in the accompanying advanced promoting work jobs
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Website optimization Manager
- SEM Specialist and Digital Sales Executive
- Content Manager
- Web based life brand chief
- Email Marketing Specialist
- Portable Marketing master
- Web Analytics Executive
Full Stack Digital Marketing Training Modules
- Project Management and Customer Care – How to Handle project?
- Time Management (Deadlines & Deliverables)
- Interested Parties of the Project (Stakeholders)
- The Ideal Project Manager
- Flexible Project Management
- UX Design: Trends, Insight, and Data Drawing Design
- User Interaction
- UX in Social Networks
- Beginning of HTML and CSS
- Beginning of WordPress CMS
- How to Install Site Template (Theme)
- Admin Tools and Site Set Up
- Costuming Themes with HTML/CSS
- Widgets and External Services
- Beginning of On-Site SEO
- Introduction to SEO
- Setting Promotion Goals
- On-Site SEO
- Search Submission
- Technical Optimization
- External Ranking Factors
- Additional Ranking Factors
- Roll-Out Plan
- Mobile Site Traffic
- Principles of Contextual Advertising
- How to create Advertising Accounts?
- Writing Effective Ads
- Campaign Set Up
- Google Keyword Planner
- Creating A Media Plan
- Audit and Analytics
- Mobile App Marketing
- How to Engage with mobile users via message
- Benefits of Responsive Design in Mobile Marketing
- Location Based Marketing
- Other Technics of Mobile Marketing
- What is Influencer Marketing?
- Advantages of Influencer Marketing
- How can we use it Influencer Marketing?
- Influencer Campaign Case Study
- What is A/B Testing?
- Tools used for A/B and Multi Variant Testing
- Advantages of A/B Testing
- Where can we implement A/B Testing in Real Time
- What is E-commerce Marketing?
- What is B2B and B2C Marketing?
- Why E-commerce Marketing is Important?
- What is Affiliate Marketing
- Types of Affiliate Programs
- How to Choose the best Affiliate
- How Affiliate Program Works
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Affiliate Program
- Basics need to become an affiliate
- Affiliate Set Up
- How to get approved from Affiliate
- Which products to promote in your Blog/Website
- Content strategy to engage visitors
- Working with affiliate platforms
- Monitoring performance to maximize profit
- What is Landing Page?
- What is Squeeze Page?
- Impotent Components of Landing Page?
- How to Design Landing Page?
- Tools Used for Developing Landing Page?
- Is matters landing for Paid Promotion?
- Landing Page for SEO and Paid Ads
- Why Landing page is important for lead Generation
- How to create effective Designs
- Tools used for Creating Graphics
- Design a Graphics without Photoshop
- Why create designing is mattes in Digital Marketing?
- What is email marketing?
- Types of email marketing
- How to Write Subject Lines
- Email Body
- CTA and Landing Pages
- Design and HTML Templates
- Email Structure
- Email Marketing Tool
- What is Hard and Soft Bounce
- Why Email Marketing is Important
- Advantages and Disadvantages Email Marketing
- How to use Email Marketing related to Your Business
- How to Build Email Database
- What is Live Streaming?
- Benefits of Live Streaming?
- How to do Live Streaming?
- How to go Live using Different Online Chanel's
- What is Hash Tag Marketing?
- Tools Used for Hash Tag Marketing?
- Advantages of Hash Tag Marketing?
- Tools used for Hash Tag Marketing?
- What is Webinar Marketing?
- When we can we Webinar Marketing?
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Webinar Marketing?
- What is Push Notification?
- Why need to use push notification feature to Blog/Website?
- How to use Push Notification Tools
- How to Implement Push Notification to Website or Blog
- What is Chat Bot?
- Use of Chat Bot in Website?
- How to use Chat Bot Tool?
- How to Implement Chat Bot?
- How to Take Google and Bing Exam?
- How to Prepare for Exam?
- Benefits of writing exam?
- Other Exam Info
- You can get Bing and Google Certificate and its global valuable
- How to prepare effective resume
- What are the skills need to add in resume
- How to update CV based on your skills in future
- How to get jobs in metro city
- Digital Akash can Support you till placed in Good Company
- How to Choose Good Company for Job
- How to find Freelance Project
- Different ways to get Freelance Project
- Why Video Marketing is Important
- How to Create a YouTube Channel
- How to increase subscriber and views on YouTube
- How to Write Title, Description, and description for videos
- What is a video manager
- Types of ads on YouTube
- Monetization of your video/ How to Make Money
- Why Youtube is More Popular for Video Marketing?
- How to Update your skills in future
- The ways to get updates in Digital Marketing and SEO
- Why need to Update in Digital Marketing and SEO
WHAT YOU CAN DO AFTER TRAINING?
- Develop an Effective Digital Marketing Technique:
You will know how to develop an effective digital marketing technique for different business platforms. You will be able to take a series of steps needed to reach your goals using online marketing.
- Develop Responsive Websites:
You will be able to create customized websites for your clients. You will be able to create your professional website with WordPress to gain long-term cost reduction.
- Run Paid Advertising Campaigns Through Google Ads:
You will be able run paid ads using google ads to drive significant traffic for your clients as well as for yourself.
- Generate Income with Affiliate Marketing:
Affiliate marketing is something where you refer someone to an online product, and you receive a commission when that product is purchased by the person you referred. Through this method, you will be able to learn the different affiliate networks, register with them, create affiliate links and start using them on your website.
- Write High quality Contents:
After the training period you will be able to write improved contents for your website and also your client’s website. It is very important to make sure, what you write is communicated to people in right way. This course will definitely make you a good content writer.
SALARY RANGE OF FULL STACK DIGITAL MARKETER?
Digital marketing is basically promoting your products and business online. The estimated salary of a Digital Marketer (fresher) is around 3 Lakhs to 4 lakhs per annum. If you have the right set of skills and proper knowledge, the salary is surely negotiable.
Also this is only a gross value. The pay scales may vary from company to company and from person to person depending on the skill-sets of an individual.
Even the placements support have been provided until you get placed in Bangalore.
How can I contact you?
For more information contact
|Training||Full Stack Digital Marketing|
Please Click Here to check Students Testimonials about Digital Akash