Importance of Digital Marketing
The best Digital Marketing Training in Bangalore is Offered by Digital Akash with the assistance of Google Certified Trainers. Our Objective of this Digital Marketing Course is to prepare Candidates from Basic to Advance Level methodologies on SEO, SEM, PPC, SMM ,Google Analytics and google website admin instrument.
What do you mean by Digital Marketing?
Digital Marketing is a great way to improve and expand more benefits. Fundamental thing for an advertiser is to advance the business, brand, deals, objective transformation, increment customers and addition piece of the overall industry. Digital Marketing is done via web-based networking media stages, email, portable, google advancement, google enhancement and google AdWords. Digital Marketing is the best showcasing process for the advancement of each site, brand and to dissect the income and yields of this work by promoting efforts and utilization of google examination. With the utilization of Facebook, google AdWords, Twitter, Instagram and all other social media platforms.
Why choose Digital Marketing
In this era of digital India, if you are not in the web, at that point your business is bankrupt" this is the well known Quote. Now a days everybody has their very own site to convey their administrations and brands. Yet, Most of the sites are not perceived via Search engines like google , bing and Yahoo because of poor Search Engine Optimization. So Once you need to get a large portion of the Customers then every businessperson should to have complete knowledge on Digital Marketing.
Also India has increasing number of businesses each year, so in order to stay ahead of your competitors every business person should switch to modern methods of marketing rather than being stuck with the traditional methods.
What we offer?
If you are looking for learning Digital Marketing based on real time projects, you are at the right place. We provide absolute real time training, course certification, placement support, free demo classes, flexible timings, affordable course fees.
Who Can Learn This Digital Marketing Course?
Digital Marketing is a domain that anyone can choose to do. There is no necessary degree required to opt and learn Digital Marketing. It is suitable for freelancers, people looking for home based jobs, business owners, students looking for part time jobs and also large organizations to promote their brand.
Training Method at Digital Akash:
Our main aim is to begin with the most basic concepts which involve theoretical concepts. Next we provide real time work opportunities to the trainee and help them improve their skills by giving regular assignments. We also help them get a proper polished resume and boost their confidence by making them attend interviews.
Scope and openings in Digital Marketing
Digital Marketing is of the most requesting activity jobs of the advertising blend these days. It has developed quickly in the previous couple of years as an ever increasing number of organizations are understanding the significance of a decent online nearness.
As per LinkedIn, SEO/SEM Marketing is one of the best 10 abilities that can get you enlisted all inclusive. There is an enormous lack of specific experts. Digital Marketing is staying put and everybody needs to be a piece of its future. In the wake of finishing computerized advertising preparing you can work in the accompanying advanced promoting work jobs
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Website optimization Manager
- SEM Specialist and Digital Sales Executive
- Content Manager
- Web based life brand chief
- Email Marketing Specialist
- Portable Marketing master
- Web Analytics Executive
List of Top Tools used During Digital Marketing Training
We Explain top tools in digital marketing during Training.
Digital Marketing Training with Certification
Digital Marketing Pay Scale in India
Digital Marketing Certification Training
- What is Digital Marketing?
- Difference between Traditional vs Digital Marketing?
- How Digital Marketing Helpful for Business
- Importance of Digital Marketing
- How to Utilize Digital Marketing Channels
- Complete On page SEO
- Complete Off Page SEO
- Complete Technical SEO
- How to Choose Blogging Topic
- Platform to Develop Blog
- Blog Design and Development
- How to Choose Blog Article topics
- How to do Blogging
- Benefits of Blogging
- How to Setup Google Analytics
- Basics of Google Analytics
- Importance of Google Analytics
- Understand Real Time Analytics
- Understand the Audience
- Understand Aquisition
- Understand Behavior
- Understand Conversion
- How to Create Goals and Modify
- How to Manage Users
- What is E-commerce Analytics
- Why to use Search Console?
- How to Verify Search Console Acc?
- Benefits of using the search Console
- What is Search Analytics, Index, and Crawl?
- How to Apply for Adsense Program
- Eligibility to Apply for Adsense Program
- Benifits of Adsence Program
- How to Create Add Units
- Different Types of Ad Units
- What is HTML?
- What is CSS?
- Structure of HTML Page
- How to use HTML and CSS together in Webpage
- Types of CSS
- Types of CSS Selector
- Basic HTML Tags
- Design Simple Web Page using HTML and CSS
- Keyword Research
- Types of Ads
- What is Campaign, Ad Group, and Ad?
- How to Create Search Ads
- How to Display Ads
- How to Create Video Ads
- How to Create Universal Ads
- What is Online Reputation Management
- Why ORM is Important
- How to Choose ORM tools
- How to Deal with positive and Negative Reviews
- How to improve online reputation
- How Online Reputation improve Business
- Mobile App Marketing
- How to Engage with mobile users via message
- Benefits of Responsive Design in Mobile Marketing
- Location Based Marketing
- Other Technics of Mobile Marketing
- What is Influencer Marketing?
- Advantages of Influencer Marketing
- How can we use it Influencer Marketing?
- Influencer Campaign Case Study
- What is A/B Testing?
- Tools used for A/B and Multi Variant Testing
- Advantages of A/B Testing
- Where can we implement A/B Testing in Real Time
- What is E-commerce Marketing?
- What is B2B and B2C Marketing?
- Why E-commerce Marketing is Important?
- What is Affiliate Marketing
- Types of Affiliate Programs
- How to Choose the best Affiliate
- How Affiliate Program Works
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Affiliate Program
- Basics need to become an affiliate
- Affiliate Set Up
- How to get approved from Affiliate
- Which products to promote in your Blog/Website
- Content strategy to engage visitors
- Working with affiliate platforms
- Monitoring performance to maximize profit
- What is Landing Page?
- What is Squeeze Page?
- Impotent Components of Landing Page?
- How to Design Landing Page?
- Tools Used for Developing Landing Page?
- Is matters landing for Paid Promotion?
- Landing Page for SEO and Paid Ads
- Why Landing page is important for lead Generation
- How to create effective Designs
- Tools used for Creating Graphics
- Design a Graphics without Photoshop
- Why create designing is mattes in Digital Marketing?
- What is email marketing?
- Types of email marketing
- How to Write Subject Lines
- Email Body
- CTA and Landing Pages
- Design and HTML Templates
- Email Structure
- Email Marketing Tool
- What is Hard and Soft Bounce
- Why Email Marketing is Important
- Advantages and Disadvantages Email Marketing
- How to use Email Marketing related to Your Business
- How to Build Email Database
- What is Live Streaming?
- Benefits of Live Streaming?
- How to do Live Streaming?
- How to go Live using Different Online Chanel's
- What is Media Buying ?
- What is Media Selling?
- Media Buying and Selling Planning
- The feature of Media Buying
- Media Planning vs Media Buying
- What is Hash Tag Marketing?
- Tools Used for Hash Tag Marketing?
- Advantages of Hash Tag Marketing?
- Tools used for Hash Tag Marketing?
- What is Webinar Marketing?
- When we can we Webinar Marketing?
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Webinar Marketing?
- What is Push Notification?
- Why need to use push notification feature to Blog/Website?
- How to use Push Notification Tools
- How to Implement Push Notification to Website or Blog
- What is Chat Bot?
- Use of Chat Bot in Website?
- How to use Chat Bot Tool?
- How to Implement Chat Bot?
- How to Take Google and Bing Exam?
- How to Prepare for Exam?
- Benefits of writing exam?
- Other Exam Info
- You can get Bing and Google Certificate and its global valuable
- How to setup GTM
- What is Variable, Tag and Trigger
- Advantages of GTM
- What is Data Studio?
- Benifits of Google Data Studio
- How to Design Dashboard Report Using Data Studio
- How to find Freelance Project
- Different ways to get Freelance Project
- Why Video Marketing is Important
- How to Create a YouTube Channel
- How to increase subscriber and views on YouTube
- How to Write Title, Description, and description for videos
- What is a video manager
- Types of ads on YouTube
- Monetization of your video/ How to Make Money
- Why Youtube is More Popular for Video Marketing?
- How to Update your skills in future
- The ways to get updates in Digital Marketing and SEO
- Why need to Update in Digital Marketing and SEO
- What is Content Marketing?
- How to Write Content?
- Website Content Vs Social Media Content Vs Promotional Content
- Keyword Placement during Content Writing
- Tools to use while writing content
- How to Improve Content Writing Skill
- How to Rank in Zeroth Position
- What is Local SEO?
- How to Improve Local SEO Rank?
- Local SEO Vs National SEO
- What is Google My Busines?
- How to Create GMB Page?
- Optimise GMB Page
- Update Products in GMB
- How to do Posting in GMB?
- What is Bing Place?
- Benifits of Bing Places
- Google Business Page Vs Bing Places
- What is DM Strategy?
- Why to Prepare Strategy?
- Digital Marketing Strategy Benifits
- How Strategy Helps Campaign, Promotion and Branding
- Prepare Strategy Template based on Campagin
- What is Podcast?
- Why post necesery in Digital Marketing
- What is Story Telling
- Story Telling Benifits
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Google Optimize
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Data Studio
- Google Keyword Planner
- Ubber suggest
- Remove Bg
- Sitemap Generator and Broken Link Checker
- Keyword Position Checker
- Website Audit Tool
- How to Prepare CV
- Skills Need to Menition in Cv
- How to prepare for interview
- Interview Question and Answer Prepration
- Interview Clearing Tips
- Interview Scheduling
Anybody who is interested can take up this course.
- Digital Marketer
- SEO Expert
- Content Writer
- Email Marketer
- Social Media Marketer
Yes, every student will get a course completion certificate.